Beauty and Sexy tips

A girl, livin' large, shares her 'wisdom' with the rest of the world. In short: having fun and trying out something new...

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Sometimes, I just hate those girly magazines


Everything’s fine when I feel fine. I love to watch lovely clothes, shoes, handbags, new make-up and think how to get my hands on similar goodies. But as soon as I’m in a downer, not feeling so good about myself, they tend to bring me even lower

Yeah, sure I’d like to be super slim, have soft silky skin, luscious hair and professionally manicured nails. Sometimes I even spend whole afternoons trying to make myself beautiful, give myself a look boost up, and then I open Cosmo or Marie Claire and there it goes, I suddenly realise I forgot to pamper my feet or cut toenails or…whatever. I realise in a moment how far from perfect I am.


I’ve had this ‘problem’ for ages, when it hit me: Why do I have to be perfect? Of course it’s nice to be considered a fabulous goddess, but than again, do I really need it? What is so wrong with being nice or pretty? Well, my dear sisters, it’s just not enough. I crave, as most of us do, to be the prettiest girl in the room. It makes me happy, self-confident, and yes, even prettier than I am.

What I came to understand is that I’ll never wake up looking fab, that I have to work hard on reaching my own beauty goals. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not aiming to be another Claudia Schiffer, but I am always trying my best. And it is worth it.

Not only do I feel better, but people talk to me differently when I’m dressed up, my best edition. Think about it and let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home